Monday, October 22, 2007

The New House and Cammy

Here's some pictures of the house, not that we're kinda settled in. Cammy came home today. She doesn't like the inside of the house yet, but loves the yard. She even acted like a big dog, barking at the neighbors little dachshund. Well, she was a big dog until the neighbor's other dog, a boxer, came over and stood against the fence and barked, then she ran like baby.

The LivingRoom


New Dining Room Furniture


The Bedroom


The baby rotty, I mean ratty


I just liked this picture :P

4 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW I love the house and Cammy and I can't wait to see it! I miss you already!!!!

Lindsey said...

Your house looks beautiful! I'm excited to see Cammy is home! Thanks for posting pics!!

Lindsey said...

Hey! I think you need to post more pictures of Cammy!

Randy and Lindsay said...

I am definitely up for dinner and coming to see the house and Cammy...were you talking about this coming weekend or next?!?!?! Let me know and we'll get the plans rolling! Miss you guys!!!