Hey guys,Loving the new house, and dog... Elise and I can not wait to see the finished product. Love the paint job ;) If yall need any help at all give us a ring we can maybe schedule a weekend to lend a hand.I hope all is well.CheersZack
I LOVE THE DUKE ROOM!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the house once you all are all moved in!! I'm gonna miss you guys while I'm gone!! :(
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey guys,
Loving the new house, and dog... Elise and I can not wait to see the finished product. Love the paint job ;) If yall need any help at all give us a ring we can maybe schedule a weekend to lend a hand.
I hope all is well.
Cheers
Zack
I LOVE THE DUKE ROOM!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the house once you all are all moved in!! I'm gonna miss you guys while I'm gone!! :(
Post a Comment