Just a couple of announcements: we close on our house Friday. I have completely painted the entire upstairs (kitchen, dining room, living room, and three bedrooms), and I am absolutely sick of painting. I just have a few words of advice to people out there thinking of painting their houses (things I have observed, not done). One, if you're going to paint your ceiling either A) Tape off where you will stop or B) PAINT THE ENTIRE CEILING. Leaving a completely uneven paint line is not cool for someone buying your house. And Two, avoid colors such as PURPLE or YELLOW. Not dark yellow, or faded yellow, but baby diaper yellow. At the moment, I have logged around 21 hours of painting, and I still need to do the ceiling. Also, coming soon, Megan and I are getting a puppy. She's a rat terrier, and will be named Cammy (after Cameron Indoor Stadium). I have two pictures of our new puppy, she's not ready yet, but will be coming home in a few weeks. I will take some pictures of our house tomorrow, and post them so everyone can see, well, at least Ryan and Lindsey can see, since their not here :( Randy and Lindsay came by today and saw the house. Well, that's it for now, I'm going to rest so I can paint all day tomorrow.
Cammy and Me

Megan holding Cammy (with Heather's pregnant self in the background)
2 comments:
Thank you SOOOO much for updating! :) haha Brandon, I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and Cammy and I can't wait to meet her when I get back!! I love the house ya'll! It's great!
I'm definitely glad your almost done with painting! That sucks...21hours!! And Cammy is super cute!! I can't wait to meet her...when she's no longer a puppy...:(
Post a Comment