Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cammy (aka Cameron Crazy...literally)

Well, Cammy has gotten familiar with our house. She's decided that her toys are no longer good enough for her, and instead likes to chew on whoever is sitting still. We finally got some furniture for my sanctuary, I mean, the Duke room. I still need to get some frames and decorate, but it's coming together. Cammy also had her first bath time experience...she tried to jump out of the tub a couple of times, and hates having water poured over her head, but she did ok. She passed out asleep immediately after we were done, I guess it was a traumatic experience for her.

The new furniture


Cammy, probably doing something she shouldn't


Look at the sharp little teeth


Under the blanket, mad cause I woke her up

1 comment:

Randy and Lindsay said...

She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiki can't wait to meet her!! But I think she needs to get a little bigger first!!!!

Do you guys wanna hang out on Friday night!??!!