Yea, I know, it's been a month since I last updated our blog. A lot of things have happened since then. First, Megan is now a fourth grade teacher for Botetourt County schools. She's teaching social studies and science, and has a class of sixteen students. Awesome, I know. She loves teaching, and really enjoys her job. Me, I just got back from Nashville, TN, where I attended a 40-hour SWAT school. It was, by far, the greatest training I have ever received. Our instructor, Paul Castle, is the man. He is a wealth of knowledge, and has had a very interesting career himself. I am now certified in a ton of different areas, and have learned a lot. And now... the big announcement.... Dun da duhnnnnnnn....(sounds cooler in person) We're buying a house. It's has around 1800 finished square foot, three bedrooms, two and a half baths, a nice deck, a big back yard, and a BIG, two car garage. We close October 19th, and will be employing anyone who would like to help paint or carry furniture and boxes. That's about all I have right now, I'm going to try and keep up with this blog better. I'll post more pictures as soon as I have them, but here's a few for right now.
Later,
Brandon
An awesome sight:

Here's our future home:
2 comments:
YAY for the house!! I volunteer Randy for carrying boxes and I'll help paint and do easy stuff! :) I'm so excited for you guys! And I love the picture of Megan in front of the house! Dinner soon!!!!!!!!!
Yay you have a house!! Thats so awesome!
Post a Comment