Well...it's down to three days till Megan and I are married. Excitement has begun to kick in, but nervousness hasn't reared it's head...yet. Just kidding, what do I have to be nervous about? The everyday pop-up storm that occurs around 6-10pm, which happens to be the same time of the wedding? The possibility of the tent falling over because of wind? Or awaiting the phone call from work that I have to come in and fill in for somebody when I'm on vacation? Nah, everything will be fine. The tuxes have been picked up. The dresses are getting steamed. The tent is erected (ha, love saying that...perverts). I'm just looking forward to my "bachelor gathering" Thursday night. Should be a lot of fun.
It's been a while since the unveiling of our blog. A lot of stuff has happened since then. The gang got together for Randall's birthday. Megan had her bachelorette/lingerie/birthday party. Work is crazy...finally got to test out our new Use Of Force report. Well, I'm off to finish some things on our slideshow. We'll see everybody Friday night at the rehearsal, if I don't see some of you tomorrow.
Brandon
here's a picture of Megan from the slideshow...
1 comment:
I am SOO excited about ya'll's wedding!! The weather is supposed to be perfect on Saturday, trust me, I've been watching it...and the whole day will be perfect! If you guys need anything before then..let us know! And Brandon...have fun tonight with the guys! I know that Randy is looking forward to it! YAY! I love you guys!
Post a Comment