Well, I guess it's about time that Megan and I start a blog. I'm not really sure how to blog...some blogs I've read are insightful, full of reasoning and open your eyes to a different point of view, and some blogs are just full of incoherent ramblings, not really portraying any message but just going on about a whole lot of nothing...my blogs will probably be the latter. Anyways, I will attempt to keep up with this whole blog thing, unlike my myspace account that didn't last but a few months. I never checked it, but when I did, it was full of things like "Hottie43018 wants to be your friend" and their account would always be deleted. Megan will probably be the one to keep up with this the most, but I wanted to beat her and be the one to start our blog. I guess I can make this opening blog into some form of a real message and let everybody know that we are now down to three weeks until our wedding, and we hope to see everyone there.
That's it for now,
Brandon
2 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited that you guys have started a blog...and Brandon, I'm so proud that you are the one who started it!!! YAY! My blog is definitely one with ramblings! But that's what makes it fun!! 3 weeks..WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Love you guys!
1 week until you are mr. and mrs. young!!!
Post a Comment