Hey everybody, we're back. It was a great week. The resort was amazing, the weather was perfect, everything was awesome. We've only been back for less than a day, and a lot has already happened...Megan is at a job interview for a school in Botetourt County, I have a new tattoo, and there is a TON of gifts we have to get from her parents house to our apartment. I have a ton of pictures to post, so I'll keep this blog short. Thank you to everyone who came to our wedding, and especially to all of those who were there for Megan and I, both on stage and behind the scenes. We couldn't have done it without y'all. Megan and I are so greatful for all of our friends, and now we're happy to join those that are in the Married Club. That's it for now, here's just a few of our pictures. I have a lot more pictures, I'll post them later, I don't have all of them yet. I didn't get any of my own pictures from the wedding or from the reception, so when I get them from our friends and family, I'll post them.
Brandon
Me and the guys

Megan's ladies
No comments:
Post a Comment