Friday, July 23, 2010

Week One

 

Lucas turned a week old on March 27th. This week has been the best...most exhausting week of our lives and I wouldn't have it any other way. At one week old Lucas weighs 7 lbs 2 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. Either he shrunk this week or someone measured wrong because he was 21 inches when he was born lol. He is eating ALL THE TIME. He sleeps for about 3-4 hours between feedings at night.Lucas wears newborn diapers and clothing (even some of these are too big).He is snuggly and sweet and I am enjoying every moment because I know the time will FLY.

Sleepy Boy
Lucas had his first bath. He loved the water but getting out ...not so much!

1 comment:

The Creasy's said...

Oh Lucas, he looks so different now! I changed our blog address to creasyfam.blogspot.com if you're wondering where it went!