Monday, July 26, 2010

Andrew and Molly's Wedding

We went to Andrew and Molly Corvin's wedding when Lucas was about 2 weeks old. It was an adventure to say the least! He was sleeping at the beginning of the ceremony...until of course Molly was about to walk down the aisle. He started to wrinkle up his little face and squeak. I was terrified that he would scream as soon as she started walking. Thankfully his paci saved the day and he fell asleep for the rest of the ceremony. As soon as we got to the reception it was time for Lucas to eat. I had to find somewhere to feed him so I asked the man at the front desk if there was a room for nursing moms. I think he was confused because he said there was a changing table in the bathroom! So I and ended up in a bathroom stall..YIKES! It was a wonderful wedding full of new mommy moments for me!

Lucas and Uncle Sterlie

Aunt Katie


Sterlie and  Katie

Granddaddy-Peyton- Lucas

Peyton

James and Peyton dancing...Molly in the background!

No comments: