School Shower
My second grade team threw me a fantastic shower at school! I am so blessed with a great team of teachers to work with! I love my school. Thank you Frankie and Vicki! Lucas got some adorable outfits, a highchair and a gift certificate for potrait innovations. He also got lots of baby gear and personalized gifts!

Frankie made these personalized cupcakes....from scratch! If you look close you can see the cupcake that says Aunt Frankie!
Tennessee Shower
My mom is from TN so all of her side of the family lives there. My Great Aunt Minnie and Cousin Vanessa threw me a wonderful shower. Vanessa is a master party planner and it was so fun! We got some great baby stuff. We are so thankful! We took lots of pictures of people but I don't know where they went!
Church/Young Family Shower
No comments:
Post a Comment