Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things are getting a little tight

Roanoke is covered in snow so we decided to play in it of course! However, I put on my snow suit only to find out it was a little tight! I am not sure that they make maternity snow gear :) Luke got to play in the snow for the first time. I know he loved it because he was kicking me the whole time!
In other news ..... this week we found out that we are going to have a new nephew. Nolan and Luke are sure to be best friends and I can't wait to see their sweet relationship through the years. Congrats Heather and James!






2 comments:

Josh, Rachel and Deacon said...

i love the pics! you look great! :) josh and i played in the snow too, and thank goodness he had extra long johns and sweat pants for me! haha!

Randy and Lindsay said...

SUPER CUTE!:)