Saturday, December 5, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

That's right, we are having a boy! We are so excited and it seems to have become very real now that we know. Everything looks good so far but we have to go for another ultrasound at 28 weeks because they could not get a good picture of his heart and spine. (I don't mind I can't wait to see him again). He was being quite uncooperative. He put his hands on his face when the tech was trying to see his nose and mouth and he kept his legs crossed the entire time. Hopefully he stops that before he comes out!

We have finally decided for sure on his name. It is...

Lucas Brandon Young

I already call him Luke <3

All the excitement, shaking, and poking made him sleepy....this is my favorite picture.
It's a boy....It took alot of shaking around to get this picture! I have disproved every old wives tale in the book. They all said girl but were clearly wrong!
Just for fun ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM LUKE!

2 comments:

Zack and Elise said...

Yay!!! Love the santa hat and love the little yawning picture! I cannot wait to meet little Lucas! aka Luke!!! :D Neither can baby C! :D

Randy and Lindsay said...

We call him Luke too! Aubrey and I talk about Luke and pray for him! :) Can't wait to meet him!!