Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a difference 2 weeks can make...




Baby decided to come out for fall...just in time for the dreaded swine flu. That's right I got it! In all honesty it was pretty scary at first with all the information out there about getting it while pregnant but my doctor acted like it was no big thing. Don't worry this is my last day off and I am no longer spreading it around.
I can tell Brandon will be a great dad by the way he took care of me and waited on me hand and foot these past few days! I don't know what I would have done with out him and my mom helping me through.
Praise God for my awesome husband and my uneventful bout with H1N1 :). I am finally feeling better today but I have to rest after doing everything...including a shower. Yikes, I hope I can make it at school tomorrow.

5 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

Baby DID decide to come out for fall~! Glad you are taking weekly pictures!!! I wanna know how you write on them....Glad you are feeling better...H1N1 didn't get ya down! We'll have to get together SOON!!!!!!!!!!

The Creasy's said...

whoa baby!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh baby!! I literally clapped my hands because I'm so excited...you're so cute pregnant!! I can't wait to see your belly in person this weekend :) I love you guys!

Zack and Elise said...

Oh my gosh! I just saw you less than two weeks ago and that wasnt there! I need to see you ASAP so I can see this baby belly! LOL! Love you, you are too cute!

The Sinks said...

I noticed your cute belly in church this morning! Love it!!! You look great! Glad the flu didn't get you down too badly, and that God kept you and baby safe!