Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Adventures


I know I said that I would hurry and update but this chick is tired after spending her days with 19 lovely 2nd graders. Anyway I wanted to finally "come out" on the blog and say that we will add a member to our family in April. That's right we are having a baby...hence the ultrasound picture above! Unless there are lurkers everyone who reads this is well aware of the BIG news. We are over the moon with excitement and can't wait to meet our sweet little baby. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and the official due date is April 1st...we will see if April Fools Day works out. We hope to keep up with this blog now that we have something to talk about...no promises...but I will try.


3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

SO excited!

Unknown said...

This is the best thing ever...I'm really hoping that your baby will be 4 days over its due date. I need a birthday partner!! lol