1) My baby sister graduated from high school! Whoa I know! She wasn't just your normal graduate she was involved. She said the pledge of allegiance and sang a song. This made for a not so boring graduation ceremony. Until they had to read the .5 million names after hers. I am not even exaggerating! Any how....WAY TO GO KATIE. We love you. Please come home to see your sister when you go off to school to become a big bad doctor!
Mom, Dad, and Katie. We tried for a family pic but it did not work out!
Katie and Tyler
Me and Katie
Brandon and I at the fountain.
We also celebrated Brandon's 26th birthday on June 6th. He feels that he is getting old...he even found a gray hair! Here he is with his yummy Brusters ice cream cake.

A picture of our sweet niece just because she is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment