I don't have many pictures but I feel that this season has been overloaded with wedding's and baby showers. I love it! I have been to 4 baby showers this month. Yup that is one a week! I also went to my friend Jenny's wedding. It was beautiful and I hope they have a life full of happiness ;).
Here are the pics from Jenny's wedding (plus an old school pic for fun!)
\

As promised....A blast from the past. From left to right Carrie, Christy, Jenny, and Me in front. A photo op is necessary when glasses like these are found at the dollar tree!
2 comments:
Wow! We were some cool kids. I miss you! How are things going?
HAHAHA I didn't know you even had a blog (shows how much I pay attention!)... I promise to stalk it now. I love the wedding pics and the old school pic! I pull it out every now and then. Can't wait to have lunch Sunday and I'm so so happy for you and Brandon! Love ya!
Post a Comment