ok, so I saw this on Ryan and Lindsey's blog and thought I'd post it and maybe get some people guessing...
Rules:
Step 1: Put your music player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line (or so, some are hard) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what SONG AND ARTIST the lines come from.
Step 4: Italicize the songs when someone guesses correctly (No lyric hunting! That is cheating!)
Step 5: After doing the 1st 20, listen to one more random song and post it as your title.
By the way, this is my music, not Megan's...
1) These streets are as cold and wet As my eyes, flesh and bones are longing home
2) Give me something that I can believe
3) All of my sincere apologies have been redirected unto you
4) Breathing in the same sequence while trying to make sense of your situation
5) It's alright, there come's a time, got no patience to search for peace of mind
6) The lights go out and I can't be saved, tides that I've tried to swim against
7) Reveal to me the mysteries, can you tell me what it means?
8) I gave you all the love I've got I gave you more than I could give, Gave you love (It's a cover-song, but partial credit if you name the original artist)
9) She scratches a letter into a wall made of stone
10) Sharp disaster in a fresh new coma, was it worth it when it was over
11) Death valley queen where have you been since they crowned you in glory, filled your head with dreams
12) It's easier to run, replacing this pain with something numb
13) Someone please turn the lights back on I’ve been wandering here for days
14) All eyes on the system placed before you, no time for an explanation
15) There's a familiar progression to similar lives that we all lead
16) It was an evening I shared with the sun to find out where we belong
17) spokes of the merciful forms are no more, whose force is irascible under black skies?
18) Milk it for all it's worth, make sure you get there first
19) Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds, dreaming aloud
20) Where I come from isn't all that great, my automobile is a piece of crap
Well, there really wasn't but one heavy metal song that came up...so if anyone gets #17, good job.
Good luck...
2 comments:
wow...i knew more than i thought i would...
5 - no excuses, alice in chains
6 - clocks, coldplay (you know how i know you're gay?)
7 - sleeping awake, pod
10 - am i missing, dashboard confessional
12 - easier to run, linkin park
15 - we're trying, sanctus real (a band for whom we opened i might add)
19 - walking after you, foo fighters
20 - beverly hills, weezer
ugh...i posted all my answers yesterday and they didn't show up! now i have to do this all over again...
5 - no excuses, alice in chains
6 - clocks, coldplay (you know how i know you're gay?)
7 - sleeping awake, pod
10 - am i missing, dashboard confessional
12 - easier to run, linkin park
15 - we're trying, sanctus real (a band for whom we opened i might add)
19 - walking after you, foo fighters
20 - beverly hills, weezer
Post a Comment