Thursday, March 6, 2008

My dog's a stoner!

Well, Cammy's a stoner. Actually, she only looks high since she's waking up from her sedation. I took her to the vet Tuesday and had her fixed. Yea, we bought a broken dog, but fortunately the vet said they could fix her. Poor Cammy. She seems to hate me right now, I guess since I was the last person she saw before the vet took her. She's doing fine now, but it's been a rough couple of nights. Tuesday night, she came home instead of staying overnight, and decided she would wake up every hour that night. Needless to say, Megan and I both did not sleep at all that night.

BIG WEEK NEXT WEEK: On Thursday, I go in for my written exam for the promotion to Sergeant. I have to score a 70% or better in order to move on to the oral review board. After the board, it's in the Sheriff's hands. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but there are a lot of people at the department pulling for me.

There's really no other news right now. Megan and I are going to Massanutten tomorrow to stay the weekend. A few people I work with are going and invited us to come up. It'll be interesting tubing/skiing when it's 70 degrees, but there's also an indoor water park.

I'll try to not to wait two months for my next update.


"You ever seen the back of a twenty on weed?"


What are you doing taking my picture?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good Luck with the Sergeant position!! I hope you get it!!

O, Cammy...poor puppy...

Randy and Lindsay said...

So nice that you are updating again.......Wanna hang out on Saturday?!?!?! Let us know how the test goes!