So what have we been up to? Megan enjoys her job a lot, even though she's constantly bringing work home with her. But then again, I bring home a lot of work also. She really loves teaching, and I'm glad for her.
Me, I'm still working and training. We actually just conducted the biggest scenario in the history of our department. We staged a hostage situation in our courthouse, and loaded it up with a bunch role players. Our team and the team from next door took care of business, and took we took our house back.
Well, here's some pictures, since I don't really know what else to write about right now.
Picture of Me and Meg from Christmas

Speaking of Christmas, here's snow...sorta...a little late

At first Cammy hated it

Megan protected her

Cammy finally starting to play in the snow

Sterlizzle and I playing a little tennis

Oh yea, the coolest game ever, Rock Band

My attempt at being artistic
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures and the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!
Alright for the update!! I'm glad you're nicely settling into your home! I can't wait to see it when we come home!
Post a Comment