Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fall Family Fun

One Sunday in November we decided to do a little fall photo shoot. It was a pretty day and all the kids looked adorable in their Sunday best. Then we realized just how difficult it is to take pictures of 3 squirmy kids :). We got some really cute ones though.....
lovin my boy in a sweater vest
happy Nolan
hanging with Granddaddy
Pretty Peyton
Then the fun began...all Lucas wanted to do was EAT the leaves. I am positive he swallowed some. I was not fast enough.
Our attempt at a cousin photo...FAIL. Heather and James say that Nolan looks like Charlie Brown. I totally see it here. All he needs is the little black hair on his head.
Sweet Nolan

Best Buddies
Cousin Love
Nolan thought he would try out one of those yummy leaves.

1 comment:

The Creasy's said...

I loooove it!!!!! I need copies!!!!