Friday, November 19, 2010

7 months

October 20, 2010

Lucas is 7 months old
He weighs around 20 pounds.
He flew through his 6-9 and 9 month clothing we are in need of some bigger clothes asap!
He is sitting and getting around like a pro now. If I am gone for 1 minute I find him across the room with a dog toy in his mouth. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.
He has tasted almost all veggies and fruit along with some icecream and blue collar joes ;)
He loves all orange foods and HATES peas with a passion.
He gives big open mouth slobbery kisses all over your face.
He is so much fun. I can't wait to get home and see what else he has learned! We love our boy more each day if that is even possible. He is a blessing and our JOY :).

DIMPLES
FIRST TASTE OF ICECREAM
KISSES

No comments: