Sunday, February 14, 2010

My First Baby Shower

Warning****picture overload!

My first baby shower was on January 29th. It was amazing and I am so blessed with so many wonderful friends and family members.

Here are some of the decorations courtesy of Elise, Ann, and Lindsay :)







All the yummy food my mom fixed




Some of the people at the shower:

Elise and I with our boys :) She was so on bedrest at at this moment...nothing will stop her!





Radford Girls



More Radford Girls lol






Me and Katie J





Nana and I (G-Nana to Luke)



Lindsay and Heather


Heather and I with the cousins :)



Game time



It was a great day and I am so thankful to EVERYONE who pitched in to make it awesome!
We got some wonderful things for our sweet little boy. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! You are all so special to me.













1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You're so close Megan!! Great pics.